Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's up? What's happenin'?...What's goin' on??

Well hey all!!

So I haven't blogged in a while, so since I need a break from studying....I thought I would tell my blog followers what's new in my life...:)

So once upon a time my friend Lynzi Rubert introduced me to Brayden Scholes.
He works at a donut shop (Paradise Donuts), in Rexburg, Idaho. So we decided to go get a donut after class one day and Lynzi introduced us.
I didn't really think anything of it.

She asked me the next day what I'd say to going on a date with him. I said, "Well he's nice. And he has a great personality...and he has a great smile...and he's kinda cute."
Then Lynzi said, "Great, because I want to set you two up sometime."
"Well great, sounds fun", I said.
Then, a few days later, as Lynzi and I sat in my car, I get a phone call from an unknown number.
(I wasn't supposed to know, but Lynzi gave me a heads up that he would be calling ;) so I answer calm, cooley, and quite collectively.
He asked me on a date that Friday night. I was kinda really excited :)
So on October 21, 2011, Brayden picked me up at my house in St. Anthony. He took me to Dr. Slaughters with a couple of his friends and their dates. Yes, he took me to Dr. Slaughters...it's said to be one of the scarier attractions in Idaho. But that was okay, because he let me hold onto him almost the entire time.
After Dr. Slaughters we went back to Paradise Donuts (his donut shop) and frosted our own donuts, then walked to Sammy's in Rexburg and ate Donut Shakes....YUM! Greatest idea, ever! We sat and talked for a while with the group, and then decided to call it a night.
As he was driving me home I was like, "Okay, this guy is pretty neat. He's a perfect gentleman, he saved me from the scary guys at Dr. Slaughters, and he makes yummy donuts...there might be somethin' here." He dropped me off and told me he wanted to see me again. Of course, I wanted to see him too.

Wow, this is turning into a long story :P So, Brayden came to institute with Lynzi and her boyfriend McKay, that next Tuesday. I was happy to see him again.
I saw him again that Thursday, with Lynzi. We went to go get a donut and hot chocolate at Paradise Donuts because it snowed that day. Brayden asked me to dinner and a movie for that Saturday. He said he'd call me. And he did, that night, while I was working. But don't worry, I'm a good multi-tasker and I answered the phone while I was making a pizza.

So Saturday, October 29, 2011 came around and I was SO excited. He came to get me at 6:30. We went to dinner first, at Joe's Filling Station. It was DELICIOUS! We played a game of twenty questions...which, by the end of the night, really ended up being like, 5,127 questions...but who's counting?? After the yummy dinner, he took me to the nature park in Rexburg, with all the ducks and such, and guess what we did?? We took a little walk and looked at the stars. Aww! Although, the cold weather did get in the way, so...we went to the movies!! Aww! We saw "In Time"....don't watch it...it was pretty bad :D Haha, but I still had a good time. I don't remember a lot of the movie, but I do remember Brayden's hand on mine...

After the movie we decided to go to the park. We talked...and yes We
kissed. And yes, he said, "Looks like I have a girlfriend."
....................................And I said, "Ya, it looks like you do."
Brayden is one special guy, and I'm so thankful to have him in my life. It's been fun. It's all new. And it's kind of exciting and scary all at the same time. But, I like it.

So today wasn't the greatest day in the whole wide world, but do ya know what? I got to see Brayden for the first time all week (he's been sick), and Brayden decided to surprise me and decorate my car while I was at work.

He is SO thoughtful, and sweet, and original...it's refreshing...one of the reasons I kinda like the kid.

Oh you want pictures....duh!
The car....

















The Rose....a pink one, which might I add....is my favorite flower :) So that's what 's new in my life...what's new in yours?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment