Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekends are good.

Hey bloggers!
Guess what, I just spent WAY too much time redesigning my blog. I got on here to write a blog, but instead I made my blog all cute...look at it, it's pretty darn adorable. :)

So I had a pretty great weekend. I'm sad it's almost over, but it will be Thanksgiving soon! Which means school will be out soon!! Which means I won't have homework for a second.
Well I do have a paper to write over the break, but we aren't thinking about that right now!

So on Friday night, I went and saw my Connor play Mr. Fezziwig in the school play "Scrooge." Um, my littlest brother is SO cute.
Look at him:
He had a cute little singing part, and I love him :)

On Saturday, I got to sit around a be all lazy and stuff! It was fabulous! My Aunt Katie and I went to watch Breaking Dawn, *GASP* the last book in the Twilight series! Oh my yes. Favorite book, favorite movie so far, and favorite Jacob...I mean Edward...uh Jacob...I still don't know which team I'm on. It's rather discouraging.
But yes, go read the book now!












On Saturday night Brayden, Karly, and I went to Idaho Falls for The Standards Concert!! I'm pretty sure I've never told you about them. They are a beautiful people. :)

Nutshell:
  • The Standards came to my Elementary School...when I was in 4th grade.(That seems like FOREVER ago).
  • I skipped recess with a couple friends and went to meet them. They signed a sheet of our notebook paper.
  • I fell in love.
  • I followed them ever since. I've gone to every concert they've done in Eastern Idaho (Which has only been like...10 times ;)
  • I fall more in love with them everytime I hear them sing
  • I'm crazy.
The Standards in the flesh, taken at a concert last September:













Oh hey, The Standards in 2008:
















Jordan Williams (the oldest brother, and probably one of my favorites) and myself!...oh and Nicholas Williams in the background ;)
Okay that's probably enough pictures :) So basically The Standards are beautiful and talented and I had a fun time at the concert.

Today, Sunday, I got to go to my home ward. It was just a good day. I had an awesome lesson in Young Women's (yes, I'm supposed to go to Relief Society, but I miss my girls!) So yes, church is good, family is good, and my boyfriend is AWESOME for being brave and taking me to a concert. He got to listen to me sing, and he got to see me dance in my seat. The kid might be scarred for life, haha!
I love weekends like these, and I can't wait for this Thanksgiving holiday. I'm so thankful for family, friends and food.
How was your weekend?
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment