Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rumor has it she ain't got your love anymore...

I know I already blogged today, but I had a special request from a special friend :)
Hannah Banana Katherine Bizzle Chelson.
I pretty much love this girl, she and I are like peas and carrots. She's living in Salt Lake City, Utah right now, but don't worry, she's coming home for Thanksgiving; Another thing I'm very grateful for. I miss that chica!!! So I'm blogging about my Hannah because she's worth blogging about and...
She showed me an awesome song entitled:
"Rumor has it/Someone like you"-- sang by Glee!!.....Which may or may not be one of my favorite shows.
Why do I like Glee? Well mostly/mainly because of him:




So yes, I love Hannah Katherine, for showing me that song before I got to watch it on the show. Because it's basically the most awesome-est girl power song EVER. And I love singing it at the top of my lungs. And I basically love Hannah with my whole lung...??? So therefore it's an awesome thing.

1 comment: