Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We be Cheezin'

Today I had a little extra leisure time thanks to my lovely cousin Liz!
I'm writing about her for my Writing and Reasoning class. We had to write about someone that was an "other" to us...meaning opposite or different...or more awesome. Yes, Liz and I are opposite girls, but we have SO much fun together. Opposites attract, right? One of my favorite memories with her happened when we were both ten. We got to stay at our Grandma Henrikson's house for one week. She taught us everything from sewing to cooking. It was a real blast :D


Okay so funny story: Liz and I shared dresser drawers while we stayed there, and she had a "real" bra. Haha, I don't know if she remembers this, but she made fun of my "training" bra and told me that I wasn't mature yet because I didn't have a padded bra. I was so discouraged. I thought I was so cool because I could wear a bra, and then she was like, "Ew, no who do you think you are? Ya, so Liz has always been the cool older cousin that got to experience everything before I did. Maybe that's why she's so cool, she's like the big sister I never had!
So anyways I wrote about Liz...and she was awesome and answered questions for me. Which made writing a paper about her, that much easier :) She's such an awesome girl, and I love her to death!
Isn't she gorgeous!!! Ya, we're family :) She just got all the good looks!

Go. Just...go. Go do something.
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment