Sunday, November 27, 2011

This is the Potential Break-up Song

Okay so the title was a little much...I just really like that song...and....yes.
So...Brayden?.....we broke up.
It was a mutual decision. One that we talked about for 2 hours.
We dated for 1 month. It was real, he was real. It was awesome while it lasted.
I won't go into details, this is my blog, it's my life story, but he was a part of it. I know he's reading this so I'll just keep this simple:
There are no hard feelings. We came to the agreement to be friends, and everything is going to be okay.
It's time to move on.
I feel like something is coming. Something big. I don't know what it is, but I know whatever it is...I'll be able to handle it.

I'm so thankful to Brayden for teaching me so much while we were together. He's brilliant. I'm so excited for him to go on a mission and teach those people set aside for him to teach. And I'm so thankful to still be his friend.
He's genuine and kind.
You can never have too many of those special people in your life. I'm so glad we found each other when we did. He definitely saved me more than once. But now, it's time for me to focus on school. Focus on me. Focus on the life I want to have.
This transition will be good for me. I've always had someone there for me...but it's time for me to go off on my own. I need to be me.
I kinda feel like this right now....it's an awesome feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment