Tuesday, November 29, 2011

100 Days of Dance!

Okay....So while I was faithfully doing my homework...*cough, cough*
I read an article about Kirstie Alley.
You know Kirstie Alley, the one that was a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig.....
You know, "Have you called Jenny yet?"

....So anyways, she was talking about her New Year's Resolutions and one of them is
100 Days of Dance.
Ya. 100 Days of Dance! That's what she's calling it. I'm DEFINITELY a fan.
I love to dance. I love Kirstie Alley. And 100 days...psh that's nothing!
So I'm going to do it with her.
100 CONSECUTIVE days of dance.
I'm going to post what I do each day. I think it sounded like a fun way to get in shape :)
And goodness knows this chick needs to get in shape.
So here's to my New Year's Resolution that's going to start on December 1st...since I really want to start. January 1st is too far away!
You guys should join me, and tell me about your progress!
Here's to dance!!
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment