Sunday, December 11, 2011

And so it begins....

It's finally here.
The week all college students talk about.

Finals week.... Oh..fetch.
This week is going to have me doing a whole lot of...


THIS:











And....
THIS:
















And
THIS:
















And
Probably not a whole lot of
THIS:












Well....
I can't wait!!!
So the sad thing about finals is that I'm done with this semester! For good!

A couple of my classes ended last Friday and I had to say goodbye to some great people I met in each class. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.
At BYU-Idaho everyone is like family. However, the school is so HUGE, the chances I'll see my brothers and sisters from this semester are quite slim :(
So that was kinda too-much-for-me-to-handle-sad.

But don't let me fool you! I'm so happy to be moving on to a new semester in January. Hooray for meeting new people and starting fresh!
Life is hitting me, and it's hitting me FAST! I just pray I can catch up!
Oh...and here's to finals week!
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment