Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Lazy Song.

Today I didn't have to work.
That means I did absolutely NOTHING.
One of my most favorite things to do.

Okay well I did freak out about college. And then I freaked out about my messy room. And then I watched a movie....does that count as something?

I only freaked out about college because tomorrow is September. I start school on September 12th....that's really soon, loves! Oh and I have to live at home, but I'll get over that eventually.

I only freaked out about my room because there was a spider. I'm not a huge fan of them....meaning I freeze as soon as I see one and I have to watch it until my YOUNGER brother Connor can come kill it for me....sometimes that can take up to 30 minutes. Spiders can crawl a long ways in 30 minutes....it's rough. Oh and then I had to kill it. Ew.

So after that I watched a weirder than life movie. It's called Across the Universe. Super bizarre movie. Yet I still highly recommend it. Do you know why? It's a musical, with Beatles songs. I love The Beatles....and I love musicals. Great music, weird movie. Like REALLY weird. I can't emphasize this enough.
At the beginning of the movie it has Jim Sturgess (Brittish, I'm a fan) singing "Girl" straight at the camera. I felt like he was looking into my soul. It made me laugh because I had to look away from the screen after the 30 second stare we shared. Ya, he kept looking. Here's a picture:
So, go watch the movie, but don't expect to understand the plot. Just watch it for the music. Well, it would probably make more sense to just listen to the soundtrack. Good idea, now go look it up on iTunes :D

Here's to another random post! Oh and Pell Grants, which I just found out I have! Hooray for money to get through college!
Kiah


No comments:

Post a Comment