Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kidds say the darndest things....

So..............................
I'm watching skanky Bachelor Pad. A show I can't go a week without seeing.
Why?
Because...

So I'm watching it right now.
Connor, my brother (hey that's him in the picture with me!), comes in and says, "I hate this show, they kiss everybody."
I say, "Well you might as well, they don't have any morals anyway."

Then they contestants start talking about who they are going to vote off.
Then Connor says, "So it's like Survivor, but with benefits."

Truer words were never spoken. My brother, he is wise beyond his years.
So that's pretty much how Bachelor Pad went down this week.

Also I feel I should tell you that I'M GOING TO JOSH TURNER WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!! Yes. Yes I am.....The lady in the picture is Hannah Katherine. I've told you about her before. I promise you.
But do you want to know who I'm madly in love with?? I sometimes call him, Nate-y-poo.















We are so cute.
Josh Turner is great.

This random blog was brought to you by:
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment