Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shoes are a girl's best friend.






Happy Saturday!

Today I went shopping with my mom and siblings. School shopping, that is! My favorite form of shopping, and the most exhausting shopping ever invented. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything....but I couldn't resist when I saw these bad girls!
Ya...I know. They are super adorable.

AND they were buy one get one half off. That doesn't matter though, because I only got one pair.

So these are my shoes. And I'm really excited about them.
I'm even going to wear them at church tomorrow!.....Even though I'm teaching the Sunbeams in primary. It's okay. I'll make it work :)

Have a fantastic rest of the weekend. AND go to Shoe Carnival...they're having a BOGO sale that features really sexy heels!
Kiah

1 comment:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thanks for posting, can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete