Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top 11 of 2011

Happy New Year's EVE!!!
I can't believe a whole year has come and gone already! 2011 was a crazy year, and I'm so excited for the start of a new one! I got the idea of posting my top 11 from my friend's blog and I thought it was a great idea so here it goes!!
My Top 11 of 2011
11. On January 05, 2011 I decided I wanted to be a Kindergarten Teacher. I got to be a peer tutor in Ms. Scott's Kindergarten class during my Senior year and I fell in love with all those sweet 5 and 6 year olds.10. I became an adult on February 21, 2011. Yes I turned Sweet Eighteen! However, nothing of great consequence became of it ;) (Yes adults go mini golfing on their birthday...)09. On April 29, 2011 I went on a trip with the youth in our stake to Salt Lake City, Utah. First stop: Temple Square. That was the first time I had ever seen the Salt Lake Temple. That was the day I decided I'm going to marry in the Salt Lake Temple, for time and all eternity.08. Speaking of first timers: On May 10-14, 2011 I got to go to Disneyland! Yes, Disneyland, for the first time. And I think I would've been content just traveling around California, it was a beautiful trip.07. I finally graduated High School on May 25, 2011. It was a long time coming, and I was so grateful to be done.06. I was accepted to Brigham Young University-Idaho on the Fall/Winter track. I was SO excited to start college and start a new chapter of my life.
05. I became more goal-oriented and I had a better view of what I needed to do with my life.04. From September-December 2011 I experienced all-nighters and a horrific homework load, but I trudged through it and I'm so proud that I worked through it!
03. On December 15, 2011 I officially finished my first semester of college with three B+'s and two B's and one B- I am so pleased!!02. I fulfilled my dream of seeing an Irishman in the flesh. My friend and I went to a Celtic Thunder concert, which meant 6 beautiful Irish lads stood before us for about two heaven-sent hours.01. Okay so this is technically in November 2010, but it was part of my Senior year which was technically this year, so I'm just going to use it. In November, I auditioned and got the part of Anita in the High School Production of West Side Story. It was one of my biggest accomplishments. I love to sing and I love to dance, but I've never done it in front of an audience before. It was such an amazing experience and I was so proud of myself for doing it.I'm so proud of 2011. I did a lot of things I never thought I would be able to do. 2011 gave me a confidence boost and I'm ready to knock 2012 in the face! I'm so ready to see what this new year will bring.

Happy New Year!
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment