Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to the Grind.....

So my life in a nutshell:

School?= Stressful.
Stressful?= Weight gain.
Weight gain?= Depression.
Depression?= Bad.
Bad?= Carbohydrates.
Carbohydrates?= Good.
Good?= Exercising.
Exercising?= Enjoyable.
Enjoyable?= Eating.
Eating?= Yummy.
Yummy?= Holidays.
Holidays?= Weight gain.
Weight gain?=...etc

So I really need to kick it into gear people. I need to figure out how the heck I'm going to motivate myself to eat right.
I've got the exercising down. I love to exercise.
But the freaking food? I love it way too much. :(
You health gurus out there? How do I not eat?
Ugh, I know the answer, I guess I just don't want to do it.
Curse you food.
I will get the best of you. And when I do. I will do it with flying colors.

Good luck to me!
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment