Monday, June 20, 2011

Endorphins. It's what's for dinner.

Good Afternoon, bloggers :)

Today has been a good day. Do you know why? I went to the Chelson's to get my workout on! Hannah and I did Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown AND my new Zumba DVD. Can I just say I hate Jillian?
Hannah and I have done her 30 day shred video all summer....
and sometimes....

i just want to kick Jillian in the face. Her videos are so hard! She brought yoga to a whole new level, for real.









I LOVE Zumba. Can I just say I love Beto? (The beautiful creator of Zumba). If you haven't tried Zumba, you're a fool. It is so exhilarating and fun, fun, fun!!
So ya, that's pretty much why this day is AWESOME! I'm loaded with Endorphins(happy chemicals in the body) and you know what else? IT'S PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which I also think is AWESOME!

So I think I should tell you what I did last night....but I'll save that for later ;)

Go exercise, it sure makes your day better :)
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment