Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm officially a new blogger!


Hi! My name is Kiah and I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but I haven't had the time! Now that I'm graduated from High School I have a little more time to play :) As you might've read from my fabulous friend Hannah's blog,
http://boon81992.blogspot.com/
I am on a mission. A mission to renovate myself. I've started to exercise everyday with Hannah...I don't think there has been a huge difference...but I'll tell you about that later. I'm starting college on September 12, 2011 at Brigham Young University-Idaho...of which I'm super stoked/scared/frightened/nervous/happy/joyful and all that other such as! I figure now is a good time to set some goals for myself, be a new Kiah, and grow up a little this summer. I'm so excited I FINALLY have a blog now so people can read about my journey.

Write again soon,
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment