Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm going there someday...

Happy Sunday!
I love Sundays, you know why? It is a day of rest. I get to go to church, be uplifted, and then go home and take a nap.
I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and I'm proud of it. Yes, I'm a Mormon. I wouldn't be anywhere without the church. One thing about our church that I'm especially grateful for is
TEMPLES! I love temples. My favorite is the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple. Do you know why? ................It just is.
I love the spirit that is constantly there. I love how spacious it is. When I look at the Salt Lake Temple I picture heaven right there.

Isn't it gorgeous/stunning/magnificent/radiant?

In my last post, when I said I wanted to fall madly in love? Well when I fall madly in love, I'm going to marry in the Salt Lake Temple.
So I can be madly in love in this life, and forever into the next. Because of temples, my family is sealed forever. It's kind of exciting, don't ya think?

Go visit a temple. Be happy :)
Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment