Monday, April 16, 2012

I never told you.


I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise, like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you what I should have said
No, I never told you, I just held it in


And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you, without you....

Colbie Caillat! You preach it!

I've just been taken back to my 16 year old self. As I lay in bed listening to sappy songs because I miss you. I've handled it until now, but today....
Not so much.
And that's okay. Because I have the right to.
Tomorrow I will be fine! It's a new day!
But right now, I'll just imagine you
holding me,
tickling my face until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment